Join Our Oral Surgery Team!
We are always looking for outstanding applicants to join our growing oral surgery team at Columbia Basin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. Check out the listings below if you are interested in learning more about the employment opportunities available at our practice in Kennewick, WA. Contact us if you have any questions about the available positions. We look forward to meeting you!
We are hiring! Columbia Basin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons is in search of a full-time oral surgery assistant to join our team. We are looking for an individual with excellent and specific oral surgery experience, as well as incredible customer service skills.
- Actively attend to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Oral Surgery Assistant’s license
- Promote the good qualities of your specialist
- Maintain strict compliance with state, federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, HIPAA, Dental Board policies and practices)
- Ensure appropriate clinical supplies and equipment are well-maintained
- Uphold a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable
- Prepare patients for their procedure and assist the doctor, thereby enabling the team to provide efficient, high-quality oral surgery treatment
- Review the patient’s health history and/or medical records
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the fast-paced surgery schedule runs smoothly and efficiently
Please send us a current résumé along with a cover letter stating what makes you an excellent oral surgery assistant for consideration. What makes you stand out in a dental crowd? What makes you good with people and patients? What are your best attributes?
Résumés and cover letters can be sent to [email protected] We look forward to meeting you!